Thursday, August 03, 2006

John's Chat Room

John's Chat Room hours are going to be Mondays, from 7:00PM to 10:00PM. Anyone interested in participating in a live discussion about gay marriage, the anti-gay petition, and anything else that seems relevant. I expect we will have both supporting and opposing views, and it will be an interesting experience. I am going to invite some of my friends to chime in, and I welcome Tyler Dawbin, Paul Jamieson, and whoever else wants to show up. This is an opportunity to talk directly to those you have a problem with in real time, yet in a safe enviornment. Time will tell if this chat room works or not, but it is an avenue we have not yet explored, so let's give it a try.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you soon.

Sincerely,

John Hosty

No comments: