Monday, May 18, 2009

John Hosty-Grinnell Scoops the MSM !! (as Usual)

I just read this from Mike Ball's site:

"Just in from John Hosty-Grinnell and not available elsewhere, the N.H. legislature will make some of the cosmetic tweaks Gov. John Lynch demanded. However, they'll change the religious-rights amplification bill and not the same-sex marriage one.After a phone chat with Speaker of the House Terie Norelli, he reports that HB73 will get those changes. Then the governor will get the package back.We'll provide more as we get it. "

JHG may be the only person in the world who aways knows what's going on, but that doesn't surprise me.

It is easier to smuggle dawn past a rooster, than to put one over on JHG.

5 comments:

* said...

I see you changed a few things with your site.

Off topic here...but the wife and I are planning a trip to Mass. (Salem and Boston) over the 4th of July weekend. July 2 - 6 are the dates.

Just thought I'd share it with you...looking forward to heading up there!!

John said...

I hope you find your visit to Massachusetts enjoyable.

Salem is an awesome city.

John Hosty said...

Jelly, if you and the wife are going to be up here allow me to have lunch with you?

* said...

I will talk to the wife about it and let you know.
Possibly! :-)

I believe we are doing Boston on Friday and Salem on Saturday (we want to see the fireworks there).

As it gets closer I will let you know what our plans are, and stuff.
Okay?

We are totally looking forward to coming up there in July!

John Hosty said...

Sounds good, you let me know! ;)