Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Hampshire Resident's Take Notice; This Man Speaks for You in Your Silence!



"We will not remember the words of our enemies, but rather the silence of our friends" ~Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

I was in Concord, New Hampshire yesterday giving my testimony when I heard several people testify for and against. If you are interested in viewing other clips I have them on YouTube.com at this link.

Oddly enough my friendship with Dr. Pat Gozemba (author of Courting Equality) made me aware of Brian Camenker's hate speak when she exposed to the Hawaiian Senate that people were citing Camenker's misrepresentations while she was testifying in Honolulu. I heard the same tired rhetoric at the New Hampshire state house and did exactly what Dr. Gozemba did; I told the Senate panel that not only was the information provably false, it was being quoted from a SPLC certified hate group called MassResistance.com. I believe I was the only one to catch this, but I was definately the only one to call it out.

So tell me is the New Hampshire state motto "Live Free or Die!" or is it "Live Free or Die! (unless you're gay)"

No comments: